You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle.

-Jerry Seinfeld


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Erik's web-log...a "blog" if you will is famous!


(Editor's Note: Erik is away right now. This is Erik's blog writing. Erik doesn't know that I can write on my own. He thinks he's the one pulling all the strings...well he's dead wrong).

Be on the lookout...I'm gonna be famous!

Erik just gave his first interview to an Israeli television production company about me. The interview is part of an up-coming TV series on new immigrants in Israel and people (like him) who are here for extended stays. "What's your motivation for being in Israel?"-kinda show.

Erik did the entire interview in Hebrew. And he sounded like an idiot. But I give him credit for trying.

But more importantly, I will now be featured on television all over North America in February. Finally, my day has arrived! I'll let you know when and where you should tune in.

Ugh, I'm sure Erik will be back soon with plenty of dumb pictures of him roasting a turkey or something.

-Erik's Blog

No comments: