You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle.

-Jerry Seinfeld


Monday, October 22, 2007

Ahhh memories

No real reason for this post, other than to reminisce about the days when my alma mater, Syracuse, was fielding an actual football team in the Carrier Dome and our mascot wasn't a color.

The single greatest football moment I experienced in the Dome in my 4 years at Cuse...those were the days:




But hey, at least we beat Buffalo a couple of weeks ago. Barely.

-E








2 comments:

Pork Floss said...

Remember that time when Troy Nunes ran 40 yards in the wrong direction? That was awesome.

-Jen- said...

OMG! This is awesome...I was doing a semester in DC, and was so sad they weren't showing the game, but I was getting a play by play through the phone and all of a sudden they started going crazy. :) Good times! Thanks for the nice memory.